profile affiliates free page refresh follow

The Owner
Azie. 1999. BAP. Winner.

Talk That




Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH SEOUL [WANTED] DAY II
Sunday 18 August 2013 | 0 comments
Hello guys so I'm here to spazz again about B.A.P's Concert In Seoul Second Day.

Yes, today 18 August 2013. The last concert for Pacific Tour.

Sadly, today I don't know lot of details since deeseoul is not there and I don't have proper fansite to stick to. So by the help of Official MWave, here I am typing again.

With #BAPWanted, Babys around the world start to trend it at around 5.

With no proper fan sites, I only hoping Babys around the world to give info to me. It's 7.49 pm and the the concert are successfully ended. Although I'm sad I am happy that they can end their Pacific Tour successfully /wipe tears/

First, I don't know that it was started because bap_intl online pretty late. I get help from bap_boys. Thanks :3

Because there's no detail of the concert, I can't help but to say I know nothing about today concert. So just let's begin with the first song. Anyway, B.A.P's family came to the concert :3 But Babys only know Mista Bang's family so only picture of Bang's family was taken.


I don't know how they start their concert. It's just started exactly like yesterday's concert. 

The song arranging is like yesterday. 

Warrior -> What The Hell -> No Mercy -> I Remember -> Secret Love -> Rain Sound

They take some break and introduce themselves.

This what they do when they are introducing themselves.

1. Yongguk wants to sing but froze a little bit before singing Yoohoo.
2. Himchan kiss his fingers and wants to put it on Daehyun's lips.
3. Yongjae keeps biting his lips.
4. Jongup touched Zelo's waist.
5. Himchan showed aegyo and Yongguk did some impression.
6. Daehyun did cute dance and he danced like a bunny.
7. Youngjae was asked to show a cool pose so he covered his face but then he shows some Michael Jackson's dances.
8. Jongup did Yoohoo and Youngjae said it was gross.

DaeJae's performance I Believe I Can Fly -> Jonglo's Never Give Up -> Banghim's Sexy Clap -> Hurricane 

JongLo even teach the babies how to dougie. Yongguk said "I'm not cold. I'm just hot and sexy." Like yesterday, two babys were chosen to dance and scored by them.

In the middle of spazzing,



They're cute right? I wonder whose baby is that. She is so lucky. I can't believe that I'm jealous of a baby.

Yongguk did some aegyo but Yongnam is keeping straight faces. Yongnam doesn't show any emotion.

After that they sing Excuse Me. I don't know why but the fans keep saying 'Junhong The Stripper.' Aww Junhong :3 Power in rock version. Yongguk blows a lot of kisses to Babys today too. 

They continue with Badman and once again show a video about people's death and starving people.

Punch and Excuse after that. The fans said that Yongguk's mom is all smiling during Punch.

Fight For Freedom and Coma. Both Rock Version. Power too. 

Now they're playing a video of B.A.P on tour these last six month.

After that they continue with One Shot.

Youngjae says he is thankful to the fans for waiting. Daehyun says that B.A.P will stay together no matter what happens. Himchan asks fans to go with them down the long road ahead and to keep your head up. Yongguk says this tour was a dream and that he'll try to show better performances in the future.
B.A.P ends their concert with Goodbye and take a picture together.

After the concert ended, Charu, Natasha's boyfriend upload 2 pictures.



Mission: Live On Earth
Status: Complete


Natasha just posted this


FANTAKENS TIME.












































B.A.P'S CONCERT IS A SUCCESS RIGHT? 

I WANT TO THANKS ALL FAN SITES THAT WORKS HARD TO KEEP US UPDATED ALL THE TIME. AND THANKS FOR THE PICTURES. WE BABYS AROUND THE WORLD LOVE B.A.P

ENJOY WATCHING B.A.P'S SHOWS AND WATCH A NEW SIDE OF THEM IMPROVING :3 

OH, B.A.P IS GOING TO START WITH JAPAN PROMOTION. WE BABYS WISH A GOOD LUCK TO B.A.P

DON'T STRESS YOURSELF AND EAT WELL. 

THAT'S ALL FROM ME. :3








FUTURE
PAST