profile affiliates free page refresh follow

The Owner
Azie. 1999. BAP. Winner.

Talk That




Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Where are you? What are you doing?
Wednesday 28 May 2014 | 0 comments
 

Someone tell me what are they doing.

Aku pasrah dengan ketentuan Illahi yang inginkan B.A.P comeback saat saat begini. Tengah cuti sekolah, no money, no album. Aku habis hiatus around 2 June. Kebetulan 3 June tu B.A.P comeback.

Aku tak sangka benda ni akan terjadi. Aku sangat tak sangka. 

"B.A.P comeback kan?"

Yee. Aku tak tengok lagi apa apa article about their comeback. Just know about it from my friends. They were so excited kut.

"Kenapa hiatus masa cuti? Aku tak paham."

Like I said last time, aku nak hakis habit scroll TL even takde benda pun.

"Dengar kata nak hiatus lagi?"

Insya Allah. Awal bulan 7 ni hiatus sampai done PT 3. Mungkin online FB sekejap sekejap sebab sometimes it is hard for them to contact me. 

"Nak fokus belajar lahni?"

Insya Allah. Maybe revise balik Geografi and Kemahiran Hidup sebab that both dapat D I can't.

"Macam mana kalau B.A.P tetiba comeback bulan 9?"

I'm gonna ditch them. Eh taklah. I'm going to hear their song. Cuma tak spazz gila gila. By gila gila I mean by gila punya gila.

"Your baby's birthday? Zelo?"

Mungkin celebrate kejap kut. Kalau his birthday after PT3 mungkin boleh celebrate gegila '')

"Kata kata terakhir kepada B.A.P tersayang?"

Thank you sebab comeback tepat pada masanya I mean this is gonna be good comeback. Good for us and you too. Gain more fansites okay :) Last time I checked there's not that many... Anyway, good luck!



FUTURE
PAST